Germantown Masjid offers a marriage service for brothers and sisters who are looking to get married. The Marriage process for Germantown Masjid was re-launched on May 28, 2021. Before submitting your application below, please read the important guidelines below.
- There is a separate form for brothers and sister. Be sure to fill out the correct form.
- Take your time and do not rush your entries. We suggest you set aside some time where you can focus on filling out the application.
- Please do not submit multiple applications.
- You will receive further information and instructions via the email address you provide in your application. Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when you complete the form.
- Be sure to pay close attention and enter the proper email address and contact numbers. The email address and number you enter will be used for further updates and discussions. We will have no other way of contacting you if this information is incorrect.
Marriage Process Diagram
Below is the marriage process the applicant will go through In Shā Allāh. Click the image to view it in PDF form:
Marriage Process Form
If you are ready, please fill out the form for your gender: